Access the user settings menu by clicking your profile picture at the top of the left navigation menu.
In the Password and Security section, you can reset your password. Enter the same new password in both fields and click “Save”. You’ll need to use this new password the next time you log in.
Password Security Requirements
To meet our minimum security standards (and for your data’s safety!) your password MUST:
- Be at least 8 characters
- Not contain the same three repeated characters
And meet at least 3 of these requirements:
- Contain at least one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one uppercase letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
Something using a capitalized word + number + symbol can be easy for you to remember and very secure.
For example Horse947!
Or perhaps Spaceman007$