Designed for today’s workplace, Winmore centralizes data records, team communication, and business process workflows in one unified mobile experience that enables teams to remain productive and connected from anywhere on the globe. Whether you’re in a coffee shop, airport, conference room, or even sitting on a sandy beach— you can complete any task, from any place, all within the palm of your hand.
- Seamlessly manage your day by using the Agenda tool to view existing meetings, schedule future appointments, and stay on top of your tasks.
- Access and update Accounts, Bids, Tenders, and other company assets using Records. You can even attach and share files and photos on-the-go.
- Manage processes, oversee projects, and maintain momentum via Workflows.
- Stay engaged and easily collaborate with team members, colleagues, and partners in real-time with the Conversation feature, which includes @mention notifications that alert you to matters needing your attention-- so you’re always in the loop.
- Quickly locate records and Insights using the powerful Browse option. Or view your Starred, Recommended or Recent Records using the left nav menu.
See details on mobile-specific features in the “Mobile” section of topic articles in the Winmore Support Center.
Download the Mobile App
The Winmore Mobile App is available for iPhone via the Apple App Store, and for Android via the Google Play Store.
Click on the app and a login screen will allow you to sign in. There are three ways to sign on.
1. Simply enter your email address and password.
2. In your iOS device, save your login information using the Touch ID fingerprint scanner.
3. Choose Single Sign On, for which you must be logged into a Windows or Google account from your phone. Upon choosing this option, you will be taken to additional screen where you will enter the Winmore address specific to your organization.
Article is closed for comments.