If you need to reset your password for any reason, you may do so on the Lanetix login page at https://login.lanetix.com/
Click “Forgot Password” under the sign-in button. You’ll be prompted for the email you used to register with the system. An email will be sent to this address with a link to a secure password-reset page.
You can also reset your password from the Password and Security section of your Profile page.
Enter the same new password in both fields and click “Save”. You’ll need to use this new password the next time you log in.
Password Security Requirements
To meet our minimum security standards (and for your data’s safety!) your password MUST:
- Be at least 8 characters
- Not contain the same three repeated characters
- And meet at least 3 of these requirements:
- Contain at least one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one uppercase letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
Something using a capitalized word + number + symbol can be easy for you to remember and very secure.
For example Horse947!
Or perhaps Spaceman007$