Once you’ve accessed a record, you can launch a workflow by clicking the “View All Workflows” menu on the inner left hand panel. To see which workflows are available on each record type, please reference Step 1: Reviewing the LxRoadFrieght Org.
Click on the desired Workflow to launch it.
The workflows are currently configured with several best practice tasks. You can Assign the tasks and set due dates from the workflow overview screen.
To complete the task, click into and complete the content on the task page. You may be asked to fill in text fields, number fields, dropdown fields, log an activity, upload a file, etc. Once done, click either:
(1) Save in which you will return to complete the task later or
(2) Save and Complete allowing the workflow can advance to the next step.
Once tasks are assigned to a user, they can also access them through Home. This centralized activity center is separated into four sub-menus to allow you to easily hone-in on new or upcoming information. Those four sub-menus are:
- Unread Conversations: Allowing you a quick glance and what’s been happening while you were away!
- In Progress: showing tasks/activities that are past due, due in the current week or without a due date.
- Agenda: showing all tasks/activities with a due date and by date order, including all upcoming items.
- History: showing all previously completed tasks and activities.
The Company’s Lanetix Administrator has the ability to customize the tasks, adjusting which fields and activities are required to progress through your process. We have a thorough knowledge base that walks through all of the steps to make those customizations. The Knowledge Base can be accessed here.