If you've just attempted to login and received an error stating that "Something Went Wrong", it's possible that your Browser is set to block third-party cookies. This means that Winmore will not be able to open. To troubleshoot, please follow the instructions below.
In Internet Explorer (IE):
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, the select "Internet Options"
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the “Advanced” button.
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following: Accept – To automatically accept cookies. Prompt – To prompt with each cookie request. You can also check “Always allow session cookies” if desired. Select “OK” when done.
To enable third-party cookies from Winmore only in IE, you can complete this additional step: Select the “Sites” button if you wish to set options for specific websites. Under this section, type the website in the “Address of website” field, then select to “Block” or “Allow” cookies on that website. Click “OK” when you are done.
- On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Under "Privacy and security," click Site Settings then Cookies.
- Turn "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" ON & "Block third-party cookies" OFF
If you block cookies by default, you can still allow them for a certain site: On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings Cookies. Next to "Allow," click Add Enter the web address https://login.lanetix.com/ Click Add.