If you're experiencing multiple Oops errors, there are a few possible culprits. Here are some actions you can take to correct/identify the issue:
- Check your internet connection and bandwidth. This site can assist, speedtest.net and do remember that having multiple browser windows open, particularly any with video can affect your experience.
- Use Chrome. This is our recommended browser and offers the best experience. We have a listing of supported browsers here. If you're using a non-supported browser, you will experience more errors.
- Clear your Cache. Since we are constantly updating code, it's possible that your browser saved code that we've since updated or removed, which can result in errors.
If these suggestions aren't working, please check with your IT team regarding network security. Your organization's network may be blocking URLs that Winmore requires to work properly. This will result in Oops errors for everyone on the network. A telltale sign that this is the issue is if you experience errors while at work (ie. on the network) but have a smoother experience when you’re accessing the system from a computer outside of the corporate network.
There are several domains (and associated nested subdomains) that must be permitted network traffic and allowed to bypass the network proxy. They can be found here and it may be helpful to share this list with your IT team.
Always feel free to message email@example.com with details of the errors. We are generally looking for:
- The URL you were viewing,
- What you were doing at the time, with steps leading up to the error,
- What browser you were using,
- What steps you've taken to resolve it and
- If possible, a screenshot of the system and the browser's developer console (don't worry if you can't find this!).
The more we know, the faster we can help properly identify the issue and come to a resolution.